When Jackson saw the new kitchen set this morning before school, he said, "oh, a kitchen," and went to jump on the couch. Little monkey.
Noah, though, first noticed the phone. It rings and makes all kinds of electronic noises. He now carries it around everywhere.
He also liked the fact that the burner makes a sizzling noise when you put the pot or pan on it. Great fun!
Here he is with his phone. Funny thing, as soon as I had finished taking this shot, he looked up, grinned, and yelled, "cheese!"
Noah, though, first noticed the phone. It rings and makes all kinds of electronic noises. He now carries it around everywhere.
He also liked the fact that the burner makes a sizzling noise when you put the pot or pan on it. Great fun!
Here he is with his phone. Funny thing, as soon as I had finished taking this shot, he looked up, grinned, and yelled, "cheese!"
2 comments:
I love the little play kitchens!!! When I sub for the kindergarten it's my favorite place to be during centers!!! hahahahaha
dawn
That is one popular kitchen. I have multiple friends with the exact kitchen! Syd loves going to their house and playing with it the whole time. She loves phone too along with pushing all the microwave buttons. Good purchase!
Post a Comment