Thursday, October 18, 2007

Best Seat in the House

I'm sure you can tell who rules the roost around this house. And that's one dog who knows where the goldfish crackers and popcorn comes from, so she's going to just lie there and take it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That's the funniest thing I've seen all day. haha. Our dog knows where the food comes from too but there is no way she would let Sydney sit on her like that.

No, I've never been to the Dr. Pepper Museum. I don't even know where it is. Waco area? Isn't that where it was invented. I don't drink soda either so I'm the wrong person to talk to about that. I guess you could get the Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers and use that while your there!

Florida weather is pretty similar to Texas so if you can make it there you can make it anywhere. : )